Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got shor

High-quality diet.



Regular brushing.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Just get a quality food. Don't use veggie oil, dogs are carnivores



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Just brush it no oil,



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

There's a supplement sold by Drs. Foster %26amp; Smith called Vitacoat. I've never used it, but a lot of people swear by it.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

I heard from many people. They give their dog egg white .



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

prem dog food



and you can also give your dog fish oil its great for the coats and it also helps them to poo easyer



edit raw eggs helps too



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

feed her EVO I have feed this to my dogs for yrs and their fur looks GREAT!



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Umm No. A Good Diet %26amp; Brushing %26amp; Looking After Will Make All The Difference. I Dunno How Old She Is But Sometimes Dogs Dont Get A High Quality Coat Until Mature Or Had Puppies.



Talk To Your Breeder %26amp; See What They Recommend Or To A Vet If She Isnt Pure Breed.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

There are certain foods that you can add to each feeding, but it's best you know your dog before doing this. Make sure she is healthy and doesn't have any food allergies. Your vet can help you with that.



If she's in good health, you might want to look at what you feed her normally, maybe she needs a different kibble. Vitamin supplements and daily grooming will also help. If she has dry, itchy, flaky skin you could give something with Omega3 fatty acid, which will help her skin and give her a better coat or you could give her a raw egg once a week too.



Talk to your vet before changing anything in her diet incase she has a skin disorder or has allergies. Also, they will be able to tell you how much/often to give her these things. Too much can hurt them.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

dont give a dog veg. oil ! make an egg for them that will add shine to her coat. and brush her everyday to get rid of old dead hair ! you should see improvement in 2 weeks.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

you might think your dog is on good food.. but how familiar with ingredients are you??



Staffies especially do not like SOY in their food..



read this link to help you determine food issues..



its easy to read and understand and will help



http://www.gomestic.com/Pets/What-is-in-...



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

feed premium food. if your dog is getting what she needs from her diet, she should not need supplements.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

give your dog a omega 3 every day :) you have to see my dogs coat



http://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com



WTF is the thumbs down for ...lmao some dodgy people on here



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Besides premium dog food you could cut open and add a fish oil capsule each day to their food ( even a flaxseed capsule would be good) That will help their skin and coat. I have done it for years. They can be found in the vitamin section of the grocery store, they dont have to be specifically for "dogs" and probably cheaper if you don't get it from a pet store.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Don't use veggie oil.



What you can do is increase the omega fatty acids in her diet.



Canned salmon is a good source,as is flax seed powder sprinkled on the food.



you can also buy supplements at most pet stores in either powder or spray form to be put on their food.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Usually upgrading your dogs food can help improve both skin and coat. If for any reason (dry air, illness) you want to give your dog a boost, there are salmon oils, fish oils and flax seed oil you can add to the food. There are also a number of spray (leave on conditioners) that you can use when you brush that help soften and pamper the skin and coat.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Omega 3 oils i've heard are very good for coats...although i don't really know as i don't use them. Veggie oil won't hurt her as long as it's just a small amount. I don't think it really depends on a dog's food. My puppy was on solid gold and had TERRIBLE dandruff and itchy skin...and not to mention TERRIBLE GAS...I switched his food (to a cheaper brand than solid gold) AND added veggie oil into it and his dandruff is GONE as well as the itchiness....he still lets farts from time to time but it's nowhere near as bad as it was when he was on solid gold.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

get primrose oil capsuals and put two each night in her food thats what my vet told me to do a year ago for my dog and yes it works,,,good luck,,,,,,,,,



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

Eggs, and Fish Oil, will make her coat real shinny.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

what do you feed her on? i changed my staffs diet to james wellbeloved and his coat is gorgeous now, i also put sardines or tuna in his food, the oil in the food gives a shiny coat. change her food.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

High quality diet with omega 3 oils should help - healthy, well fed dog = shiny coat. Also with a short haired breed like a staff you can rub down with a chamois to smooth the coat and gloss it.



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

I got cold pressed salmon oil from the pet shop and now both of my dogs have a wonderful shiny coat. I also feed them on Eukanuba - which i think does help as well



btw - salmon oil is great for their joints.



L



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

I put a teaspoon cod liver oil on there food and give them a good vitamin supplement



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

My Nan always gave her a dogs a cup of tea everyday. I give mine a cup of tea and tinned fish twice a week and add cod liver oil to his food other days. His coat is shiny, soft and smooth



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

we had the same problem we have now started to feed our staffies bakers complete and cod liver oil twice a week in the food and they are looking great now



How can I improve my dog's fur coat? Will veggie oil on her food help? She's only got short hair. She's a Staf

FUR IS DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans