Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds mal

I want him to be playfull, and cuddly,



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier!!!!! but if you dont want the "shaggy dog syndrome" maybe buy a hypoallergenic designer breed. Designer breeds are two dogs bred to make a breed. to name a few: Cockerpoo(cocker spanial %26amp;poodle), Goldendoodle(golden retrivier%26amp;poodle), Labradoodle(lab%26amp;poodle)' Schnoodle(schnauzer%26amp;poodle).(there are a lot more) Since you want a smaller dog if you get one of these dogs makes sure they r part mini poodle-not standard



nd ur never def. sure they dont shed..it depends on that one certain dog when ur talkin bout mixed breeds.



To be sure ur grandson would like the dog let him meet the dog b4 u buy it-try shelters too! but they usually shed



Cavalier King Charles Spaniels r also really sweet.



Yahoo search to find out more of a s=certain breed.



by the way chihuahua rnt that good with kids and jack russels are very hyper.They r both great dogs but maybe not 4 u



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

a jack russell sound like a good choice.



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

Its hard to find a cuddly dog with out hair! I suggest a Shitz Zu. They are tiny, don't shed a lot, weight around 16 pounds, are very playful, loyal, and sweet! Hair is good on dogs because it protects their delicate skin from the elements. Yes, Shitz Zu s do have long hair but there is one I know that doesn't shed at all! Great compaion, check ur humane society



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

chihuahua-mine is playful, loyal, cuddly and a chow hound(she weighs a bit more than regular chihuahuas.)She's also smart and listens well



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

There are many types of breeds. Depends on how much money you have. No hair - Not going to happen. Go to your local animal shelter. Best animals there. You can judge the dog personality best that way. I have adopted many animals over the years and would always do the same again.



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

I am assuming when you say no hair, you are refurring to no shedding..



try a standard poodle. try are very smart.. they were hunting and circus dogs are one time. they are playful and can learn to do a lot of tricks and are loveable companions , which a 10 year old would love....but why a male? females , can be fixed and are closer companions and easyer to handle and train... and she would be more motherly with him...



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

soft coated wheatens are playful and cuddly non allergic but they are hairy but you can clip them and they would be just the same



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

a dog with no hair? its not cute and surely your grandsone will not like it.. buy him a labrador puppy.



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

there are many breeds of dogs that do not shed. They are Maltese, Bicson Frise. Yorke's, poodles. Do your research on line. Then when you chose the dog breed right for you please go on line and TYPE in the breed name followed by rescue group or Go to Petfinder.com and adopt your pet for a foster mom..they know all about that dog therefore there will be little surprises. I would suggest the Biscon, because the have the temperament of a lab don't shed and are very smart and easy to train. They do how ever need to be groomed every 3 months but there love and love of children make this breed will worth it and they renge in many sizes...But what ever breed you chose, please adopt one from a foster mom.



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

Determining the "type" is largely dependant on your grandsons "type" Playful, rough, gentle, truly caring about others, both human and animal?



"No Hair" that's funny, no offense. Obviously short hair breeds would be more suitable to you, but all dogs, cats, other species, shed.



I've raised and had dogs in my life for many years and have children as well. For a 10 year old boy I'd suggest a mixed breed to begin. He will likely enjoy a dog who can hold up to rough-housing, but who will also bond closely enough to know when it's time to just be held close. I'd shy away from anything exotic, or typically hyper-active.



I'd also suggets allowing your grandson some major input into the selection of a dog. My first advice to anyone looking is, adopt from your local humane society. By doing so you perform at least two valid services and effects.



Finally, Cute/Cuddly; is largely dependant on how the dog is raised, and/or treated. For instance if it isn't a puppy, it may or may not have been well treated by former owners.. Actually I don't advise puppies as first time pets to young children. If you are focused on the dog coming into your grandsons life as a puppy, hopefully at 10 he has established enough maturity to be the custodian of this dog. Certainly I don't mean he must have all the responsibility for the dogs environment, training, feeding, health issues, etc., but in large part, a pet helps teach responsibility, and at the same time be aware that you, or the boys parents may have to weild the "scoop" or the mop in the case of any indoor accidents.



My first dog came into my life when I was 10. I lived on a farm so the issue of hair wasn't an issue at all.



"Snoopy" was a Cocker/Poodle mix, never weighed more than 10 pounds, lived to be 13, and was a joy.



Rev. Steve



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

I have a Jack Russell, male and he is almost 3 years old now. He weighes 16.2 pounds; this is his full adult weight.



As far as no shedding; please-- we are talking about a dog--although the shed is limited he still will seasons of more than less.



If you have an animal in your home you will have hair/fur. I just dont allow him on the furniture and he is trained to his area.



Good luck. It is a great breed. And very trainable.



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

poodles are great dogs they dont malt. A toy poodle would be perfect. Small exciting little dogs with lots of fun and personality.



Chinese crested no hair well perhaps alittle on head and tail, but basically bold. Sweet little dogs.



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

Sounds like a Chinese crested dog to me. Poodles also dont shed. Or how 'bout a mexican hairless



I want to get a dog for my grandson, he's 10 and living with us , I want no hair, 16 pounds male , what kind

Bichon Frise. They are about 8- 12 pounds, the have hair but don't shed. Hypo-allergetic, and very snugly. They have a over all great dispostion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans