Sunday, November 22, 2009

I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

this is a lesson for you. every day say something like:



"WOW! You look AMAZING! Did you do something different? I can't put my finger on it because you always look so good, but DANG, today you're taking my breath away!"



No more dog-house, but lots more other stuff!



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

wrong you didnt notice her hair cut and not wrong ur in the dog house



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

No men just never comment on those things. But some women would be sensitive about it though



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

Kinda. Your girl goes out of her way to do things to make herself more attractive for herself and for you. When a guy doesn't notice when a girl does something that alters her appearance, like a hair cut or hair color, it's almost insulting. She may think you don't care or that you don't pay attention to how she looks.



Best bet is to talk to her about all this. Ask her why she's so mad and then resolve things from there. Tell her how beautiful she is and how much you appreciate her.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

Look Ray,



1.women like to be noticed



2. Society normally puts more emphasis on women's hair than men's



3. Men have the bad habit of perpetually not noticing things.



Try to see things like your wife sees them and she'll see that you are trying at least.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

It's not that it's wrong. It's that she spent the time to go out and look good for you. It's as if you don't appreciate the things she does for you. Us women, try so hard to do things for you guys that you guys seem to never appreciate because you think it's something so simple. REMINDER- the simple things will be what you miss the most later.



Just applogize, say I'm sorry honey. I appreciate the little things you try to do for me, and your hair looks great. Just because I didn't notice your hair right away, doesn't mean I didn't notice. I stare at your beauty everyday in awe and never mention anything... you are more than your hair... you are an angel.



Trust me- if that doesn't get you out of the dog house I don't know what will.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

yes thats wrong. women do their hair and stuff to get noticed by the husband. women love to get compliments. it shows the man cares and pays attention which u obviously dont. sorry about that but true



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

I am a women and I have learned from my husband not to take little things so personally..I dont think you should be in the doghouse, but since you are tell rover to move over until you get your wife to understand that you didn't mean to not notice her hair..sounds like she is really sensitive. Now if she would of came home with no hair on her head you probally would of said something..Just let her know that she looks beautiful and you are sorry.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

Wow!! Is she hypersensitive or what? If you were my man I would never do that to you!



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

yep,



in a way i think you should be because you fellas always want us to tell you over and over how good you look when we are about to go out to gather. so you should make sure you notice anything new on your wife look check her out.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

It's more than the haircut. It's about you keeping up with what's going on in her life. Sounds like two different things but I can tell you she's not crying about an unnoticed hair cut. Under the surface she feels like if you loved her you would notice such a change in her appearance. This is b/c she thinks you are or at least should look at her everyday and admire her. Noticing a good hair day or a new outfit can make a woman feel more than just beautiful- it makes her feel like her man is really noticing her and that is part of love.



My advice: (short term) Just suck it up and apologize. You should feel pretty headstrong now b/c you figured out what is really going on. Tell her that you never wanted to hurt her feelings and that it hurts you to see her so upset.



(long term) Make a point to check her out once a day. Notice something about her that is looking good that day. It will even help you get in the "mood" more often. If she doesn't always dress up and do her hair, ask her to in a nice way. Tell her you love it when she does her hair up or curly or whatever. Tell her what outfits you like on her. Doing this can bring so much into your relationship. She will feel loved, noticed, and adored. She will start dressing in a way that you like and that will make you feel important.



Give it a shot and good luck.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

My first impression: she's being oversensitive and probably even knows it (but don't you DARE try to get her to admit it)



But... do you tend to not notice a lot of stuff? Women need to know that they're important to their men. They need to feel loved and special. If you didn't notice the hair, but you do all kinds of other things to let her know you're nuts about her, then she's being silly, and she probably knows it and will get over it. But really think about it and be honest with yourself... when was the last time you noticed something and commented on it? Or bought her flowers? Or done something else to let her know how much you love her?



So, only one of you know who's in the wrong. But if it's her, she'll either get over it quick or she's just not right in the head.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

I'm a chick and I know that guys often are not the most observant people when it comes down to cosmetic issues. lol, really, seems sort of a silly thing to get upset about at the end of the day. I could understand if you were being a jerk on purpose or perhaps forgot to pay a major bill, crashed the car, cheated on her. That's like me not noticing my guy changed the fuel pump in his car. Why the heck would i notice something that isn't a major important issue to me. Guys don't hit the salon most of the time.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

your just like every other husband in this world. You deserve the dog house.



I M in the dog house because I dint notice the hair cut . ITS THAT WRONG?

We're men. We're wrong by definition. You just have to accept it.



Practice saying, "I was wrong. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans