Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whats the right dog for me?

i'm looking for a toy-medium sized dog. i dont have a yard, but i will be putting it on my deck which is a decent size. i will put a dog house and a decent size shed on the deck for it to sleep in. i will give it a lot of attention during the summer. when school starts i will be gone from 9 to 3 so there will probably no one there to see him. i dont want a really hyper dog and not one that makes a lot of noise that will piss of my neighbors. i also want a dog that has short hair like a doberman. which dog is right for me?



Whats the right dog for me?

Do you really NEED a dog?



Whats the right dog for me?

Maybe a Jack Russell.



Whats the right dog for me?

a hamster!



Whats the right dog for me?

FRENCH BULLDOG OR AN ENGLISH BULLDOG



Whats the right dog for me?

If you don't want a hyper dog, then get an older dog because puppies are always hyper, and get a dog that's won't be too protective, because they bark when anyone comes to your house.



%26lt;3 kerry



Whats the right dog for me?

maybe a jack russel. they are a little hyper, but are smart, small, and cute



Whats the right dog for me?

If you're going to be gone from 9a - 3pm each day, then you're better off getting a stuffed dog. It's not fair to a dog to keep them tied out on a deck or just plain out on the deck for hours and hours at a stretch. No dog will be okay with that -



Whats the right dog for me?

I would say a cockerspaniel. I have a cocker named Lady and she's been a great dog for 11 years now. They are adorable dogs, not hyper, not aggressive, theyre playful, obedient, loyal, and not too big/not too small.



Lady as well as all the other cockers I know have been very sweet towards guests/company that come over and esp. great with children.



Cockers also make great watchdogs. You can train them to bark if someone gets too close to the house, and who not to bark at.



Good luck finding a dog! :)



Whats the right dog for me?

If you dont want a dog thats extremely clingy (like you said about school) I wouldnt suggest a lap dog (Chiwawa, poodle, etc) they get attached to one person normally.



If its going to be living outside, even with a great shelter, I would suggest a medium hair dog.



I cant really suggest a bread, but a basset hound, though slightly ugly lol, are great. Their fur isnt to love, but the extra flab makes up for it... he might howl a lot however, but they're normaly quite, the ones I had are at least.



Whats the right dog for me?

Your not ready for a dog. You need a yard. Sorry, maybe wait till your really ready.



Whats the right dog for me?

A Miniature Pinscher is ideal for you. Its small stature makes it ideal for indoors. They are friendly, fun-loving dogs that are loyal and obedient. They are mini Dobermans, so you don't need to groom them excessively. Hope you find the right one!



Whats the right dog for me?

you might want to think if you really need a dog. if you are going to be gone all day when school starts and no one is going to care for it, i don't see the point in having a dog. dogs are our companions, not something we thought was cute as a puppy, but something you have to care for for it's entire life, which could be up to 18 years, depending on the type of dog you get. i know that people have dogs and go to work all day, but i am personally against this, my opinion only. i am a stay at home mom, so my dog is rarely alone. any how, jack russel, mini pinscher, toy poodle kept clipped, daschound, or maybe a chi, but they are really small. think about what you are doing, though.



Whats the right dog for me?

A lot of the toy and smaller breeds tend to be the more "active" breeds (e.g., hyper and potentially barky). So, I'd re-think breeds and perhaps talk to various breeders about different dog personalities, health issues, etc. The AKC has some great info on this if you'd prefer to just research online.



http://www.akc.org/breeds/index.cfm?nav_...



Also, if you aren't going to be home during the day beginning in a couple of months, you need to seriously think about that, too. For example, you can't get a puppy now because he/she won't even be house-trained in that time and will be too young to leave all day alone. Your best bet would be to get a slightly older dog (maybe a rescue?) and one that is already crate trained. Even then, you'll want to be sure you're home right after 3 because leaving a dog in a crate all day every day any longer than 6 hours isn't very fair to the dog. :( Maybe you could have a friend or family member stop by and take the dog for a walk while you're out? If not, it would be good to also consider some sort of other outlet for play, like a puppy play group or socialization class offered by a local kennel.



Whats the right dog for me?

check this out



Whats the right dog for me?

Australian Terrier



Bichon Frise



Bichon/Yorkie



Bich-poo



Biewer



Bolognese



Cairland Terrier



Cairmal



Cairnoodle



Cairn Terrier



Cavachon



Cesky Terrier



Chacy Ranior



Chi-Chon



Chinese Crested (hairless)



Chinese Crestepoo



Chipin



Chonzer



Coton De Tulear



Crested Tzu



Dorkie



Doxie-Chon



Doxiepoo



English Boodle



Eskapoo



Foodle



Fourche Terrier



Glechon



Havamalt



Havanese



La-Chon



Lowchen (Little Lion Dog)



Malchi



Malton



Mi-Ki



Miniature Littlefield Sheepdog



Miniature Poodle



Papichon



Pekepoo



Poogle



Shih-Poo



Shiranian



Silkese



Silky Terrier



Snorkie



Torkie



Toy Poodle



Wee-Chon



Weeranian



Wirehaired Fox Terrier



Xoloitzcuintle



Yoranian



Yorkie-Apso



Yorkie Russell



Yorkinese



Yorkipoo



Yorkshire Terrier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans