Sunday, November 22, 2009

How tall can a small dog jump?

My small dog a bichon frise mix some how gets on top of things mysteriously. For example once my sister bought some hair dye and put it on the kitchen counter somehow he got to it and I know that he cant jump that high. When he got to it he squirt some on the floor and rolled all over himself. Since he did this and we could not seem to wash it off we finished dying him and no he is fully light brown. How did he get on the kitchen counter? and Does hair dye hurt the dogs fur in many ways?



How tall can a small dog jump?

I don't know about how high a bichon frise or bichon frise-mix can jump, but I can tell you that my toy-breed dog (a papillon) can easily steal things off the kitchen counter. She can also get herself over a baby-gate if she wants to.



Sometimes small dogs can surprise us! They do things we don't normally think they can, such as jumping higher than we expect them to.



As far as the hair-dye, I would recommend checking to make sure the dog didn't have any reaction or irritation on it's skin where the dye got on him. Hair-dye has a lot of chemicals, and can even irritate human's skin.



How tall can a small dog jump?

Hi,



A small dog of lenght of 30cm can jump about 0.5m/50cm/500mm.



How tall can a small dog jump?

I depends on how strong there legs are.



How tall can a small dog jump?

try puting your hand down every time he/she jumps and ignore him/her when it jumps



How tall can a small dog jump?

My puppy is a Coton de Tulear. They're pretty similar to bichons, size-wise. Anyway, his father could easily jump baby gates, despite his small stature.



How tall can a small dog jump?

I'm 5"7' and I have a Yorkie who can jump as high as my shoulders. It's pretty amazing. He doesn't do it often but once and while he blows me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans