Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can you help with my dog and furniture conflict?

What types of furniture fabric are best when you have dogs? The fabric must be durable (resistant to claw punctures and rips) and also it must not attract dog hair or dirt. Is there anywhere in particular that specializes in this type of furniture or has slip covers of this material? (Note: I don't want leather because my dogs will probably think it's a chew toy. And of course getting furniture the same color as your dog's hair is something I'm willing to try. I enjoy having my dogs sit on the couch with me so simply training them to stay off is not an option I'm willing to consider.)



Can you help with my dog and furniture conflict?

I got a microfiber couch and I absolutely love it!!! They treat it so that it can be wiped off. If you spill anything on it it just rolls off. It is soooo comfortable!!! I got tan and I can barely see my dog's hair on it.



Can you help with my dog and furniture conflict?

How about furniture made of plastic. Maybe some kid's picnic tables and chairs. There are some nice stone benches at the flower nursery too.They may be a bit hard on your butt ,but if you really want Fido to sit with you then I guess it won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans