Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

pick up cat %26amp; dog hair... Mine is losing suction, and I am going to buy a new one tomorrow..? Need one that is good on BOTH hardwoods AND carpets : )



Please keep it in the $150 - $175 range....



BTW - I'd love a Dyson, but $400+ ?? ...BUT I can't afford that one! Thanks! : )



Nicole



nndow2001@yahoo.com



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

I got the dirt devil reaction with the hepa filter. It's blue. I like the no bag thing but after a year, I can tell it's losing suction already. It picks up a lot of dog hair though. What I don't like about it is that the hose is a little short when you take it out to do corners and behind things.



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

I would definatly recommend a dyson if you could afford it. I know Hoover makes a good one that is good for allergies too. I would look into their models.



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

a dyson is great



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

I have tried all vacuum cleaners. Forget it. Just live with pets and their hair. ;-)



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

I've just dealt with this exact problem!! I bought an Electrolux Accelerator and THEN got a 2 y.o. Ragdoll, so I went about it backwards...BUT I just bought a Turbo brush attachment and it's working a treat! I have carpet and tiles, so it's okay to use on both surfaces. The only thing you've got to remember is to clean all filters regularly...



Good luck!



P.S. Oh, I purchased a Swivel Sweeper which is like a carpet sweeper (bought from www.danoz.com.au) and use that every day and then just vacuum once a week or so.



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

I would consider a shop vac from Sears or something along those lines. Good suction and you can use it for liquid as well.



I'm talking hardware section, not the regular vacuum section. It should not be anywhere near more than 69-79 dollars. And they are light and easy to take in the car if you need to. I defintely do not recommend ORECK. They are light but way over priced and don't pick up that good at all. I even had it re built. It sits in the garage. My ol 69 dollar Hoover and Eurekas do a lot better job than ORECK. I use to have a Kirby,one of those you would see in Hotels. But they don't have a strong enough motor. They rely on vibration.



My old electrolux canister wasn't bad but a bit over priced.



We bought a Fantom for a little over 100 dollars. 12 Amps, they work very good, but are very heavy and awkward to operate.



Hope this helps.



I Cr 13;8a



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

I ended up getting a Rainbow Vac. I didn't want it but I have to admit it really is a good vacuume. They're expensive. Too expensive, but you might be able to find some that have been refurbished at local vacuum stores. The rainbow doesn't have a bag or filter, everything gets passed through water so it traps dust, hair and everything. You can even add a few drops of oil to the water in the vacuum to create a bit of aroma therapy.



=^. .^=



Cat/dog owners!!! Any recommendations..? I need a GOOD VACUUM that will...?

Dyson the only vac that gets up all the cat and dog hairs. If you cant afford one, you may be able to rent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans