Sunday, June 20, 2010

My poor little dog has a problem..?

my dog has been losing patches of hair and she seems to have a rash over her body.. I started giving her Benadryl and her hair seems to be growing back.. however, under her throat and her neck/chest there is no hair.. and it also seems inflamed.. she's almost eleven years old and she's a beagle. I'm concerned if something else could be wrong with her. I figure she was having an allergic reaction to something. she has a history of allergies.. but I'm worried that the hair isn't growing back on her throat and chest.. just doesn't seem right? anybody know anything that could be wrong with her? or that could help?



My poor little dog has a problem..?

My dog had similiar symptoms. I really didn't have the money to take her to the vet, so I set out to treat her. I used Desitin diaper rash ointment, neosporin, athletes foot cream and anti-itch cream. I did this for about a week and she looks like a different dog. Her hair is coming back and she has stopped scratching and digging her skin. I also made sure I treated her for fleas and ticks and I used Vinegar for that. It keeps the fleas and ticks off with the smell of it. (Just make sure you don't spray it on any open wounds, it burns). Anyway, I thought I would try these things before I paid a vet to do it. Worked like magic!



My poor little dog has a problem..?

Your dog has mange or ringworm. Plz get your pup to the vet!! Oh I;m so sorry.



My poor little dog has a problem..?

I Say Take Her To The Veternarians Office ASAP



My poor little dog has a problem..?

Yeah, that sounds like mange to me. Better get to the vet, pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans