Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

My sister is telling me that its hazardous to be so close to my dog, letting her sleeping on my bed and stuff. She said my dogs hair can clog up my body's circulation system of something like that, is it true?



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

what blocked her brain? if you are allergic to a dog that could be bad for your allergy..otherwise you don't really have any problem



Dogs owner usually have lower blood pressure...healthier because they take their dog for walks...have better outlook in life..not to mention always have someone at the door waiting for you to come home and glad to see you. And the dog kisses are well worth it.



You be the judge. I say your sister is wrong



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

I have never heard of this before. I think someone is pulling your leg! Sleeping with your dog is totally fine health wise...what a strange thing to say.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

thats a bunch of crap.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

Nope.



Actually, studies have shown that children raised with dogs are LESS likely to suffer from allergies, and have stronger immune systems.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

No, unless you are snorting and injecting the dog hair into you, it can't clog up your system. Your sister needs to find a new place to get her facts from.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

No it is not true. Your dog is not hazardous to your health unless you are highly allergic, or you are not washing your hands... So dont get rid of your dog.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

That's retarded, there's no way dog hair can get into your circulatory system. As long as your dog is fairly clean and you have no allergies its perfectly fine to let it sleep in your bed and cuddle.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

If that's true then my circulation system must be a mess!!! I think your sister is mistaken.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

Dogs are dangerous. They teach you responsibility, show you unconditional love, and have been proved to lower your blood pressure.



Seriously though, unless you are allergic to dog hair there should be no other health risks. As far as hair gumming up your blood vessels, I don't see how it could. Unless you are injecting dog hair directly into your veins.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

That's not true. I have slept with dogs before. I have a cat that sleeps beside me just about every night. Sometimes I have both cats sleeping next to me.



I'm healthy and doing fine. This has been going on for years now.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

Completely false. If letting a dog sleep next to you made you sick I'd have been dead long ago...some people are just paranoid and think animals carry more germs than us, but that's only true for stray animals living full time outdoors. Tell her to chill and let you live your own life.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

WHAT? Good lord, no. You could get parasites from your dog, if it had them and you didn't treat them, but that's about it.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

Thats not true that actully helps you and when you get older you wouldn't have so many allergies



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

She's lying to you...don't believe her....animals are used as stress relievers..they are taken to hospitals and nursing homes....used for the blind. and physically challenged..



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

no none of that is true! It can only really affect you if you have really bad allergies to dogs!



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

Your own hair would probably bother you more than your dog's. Unless you're allergic to it, there's no danger to you by having a dog near you. In fact, playing with puppies and dogs can reduce stress, and like someone else said, children with dogs can grow up to be healthier.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

it is a chance i'm willing to take



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

Why don't you ask your sister where in fact she got this information. I suspect she made it up since it is totally ridiculous. People have had dogs in their laps, on their beds and in their homes for thousands of years. If there were any validity to this more people than just your sister would know about it. Maybe she's jealous that you have such a great relationship with the dog.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

no, nope, nada



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

I have never heard that before.... My dogs sleep with me and I haven't gotten sick.



Is dog reallt a danger to your health?

I think your sister has been smoking to much "dog hair". Her statement is an absolute fabrication, totally without substance or fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans