Sunday, June 20, 2010

Removing "wet dog" smell from sofa?

I inherited a sofa from my mother in law... who has a jack russel terrier that slept on it. I took my carpet shampooer (Hoover Spinscrub) complete with upholstery attatchment to it today to get rid of some unsightly stains (we have two nieces who have spilled every type of drink and food imaginable on this sofa) AND IT MADE THE DOG SMELL WORSE!!!



Febreeze doesn't work it just masks the odor, and I really don't want to scrub the sofa again. Any ideas?? There's also white dog hair permanently stuck to the bottom of it.



Removing "wet dog" smell from sofa?

Try some lysol in a can.



Removing "wet dog" smell from sofa?

Just throw it out. Don't punish yourself. Sounds like a sneaky curse. Inherit? Get real.



Removing "wet dog" smell from sofa?

Go to the pet store and buy pet odor eliminator...after the odor is gone...mix one part fabric softener with 4 parts water in a spray bottle...mist the couch then vacuum...eventually this will loosen up the hair and remove it.



Removing "wet dog" smell from sofa?

At walmart in the laundry isle is Odoban. I have used it to get pet smells out of my sofa and my carpet.



Removing "wet dog" smell from sofa?

www.chemdry.com.... you will not be dissapointed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans