Thursday, June 17, 2010

My dog . ineed help?

my dog is shedding .. hes a pit bull and about 9 months ... he sheds like no other ... hes always shed ive used allkinds of brushes and they dont take any hair off ........ my house is coverd in dog hair please help ... wat can i do to control it ......is it cause hes a puppy and hes growing ????



My dog . ineed help?

Have you consulted a vet to be sure there are not skin problems that are the cause of the shedding? Assuming he is healthy, most dogs do shed - but some do it more than others and it sounds as though you have one of them. There is really nothing you can do to reduce the amount he sheds (though take heart that as we go into the cooler months, he will shed less as he will be growing in his winter coat).



My dog . ineed help?

take him to your vet. they have stuff to reduce shedding



My dog . ineed help?

try a curry comb (like for horses) that is the BEST brush I have found!



My dog . ineed help?

you might want to switch to a better brand of dog food. that helps with the coat.. also, bathing him and brushing him. as far as your house, you will need to vacuum it up.



My dog . ineed help?

You can take your dog to the groomer's %26amp; have them "blow out" the undercoat. They do this by conditioning your dog's coat and leaving the dog in the conditioner for some period of time (I don't remember how long, call a groomer %26amp; ask.) It will remove the undercoat %26amp; keep your house fairly hair free!



My dog . ineed help?

It is possible that he has a deficiency in his coat try putting a raw egg each morning in with his food. it will make his coat glow and help stop the shedding. Also you might want to try brushing him after you bath him this will help get the hair you will need to clean the brush a lot more but it will get more hair out.



Good luck



My dog . ineed help?

What kind of food do you feed him?? It could be a food allergy or he could be lacking something in his diet. I would recommend feeding him California Natural lamb %26amp; rice...it's a great food for dogs w/ food sensitivites. Good luck!!



My dog . ineed help?

have you tried shedmaster. i beleive that's what its called i have a golden and i use it you can get if from your vet. it takes out the undercoat it doesn't stop completely but its a noticible difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans