Thursday, June 17, 2010

My dog is nibbling on me is he trying to tellme his itching or dry?

my dog has hot spots and hair rip out he we had a dog in the house ifested house with flees.its is under control except my dog is nibbling on me allweek what is going on is he telling me something or is it what has this ever happen to you and your dog . please help ever since this flee take over hes never been the same gonna take him to vet what can you tell me iweek nibbles on my body ?pease help if your familiar with it?



My dog is nibbling on me is he trying to tellme his itching or dry?

Well I am sorry to hear your dog is not feeling well. I think you are wise to pay attention to him because that's the only way he can communicate with you when he is suffering. Also it is great you are taking him to the vet, I think that is the most important thing. Until you can get him in, you may want to give him an oatmeal bath (just a regular bath with oatmeal mixed in the water maybe a couple cups of oatmeal at least) because it has a soothing effect on the skin. Good luck, I hope he feels better :)



My dog is nibbling on me is he trying to tellme his itching or dry?

why don't u try giving him a bath with a very gentle baby shampoo, maybe that will help. i'm so glad u r taking him to the vet so many don't. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans