Sunday, June 20, 2010

My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

The dog is very fat, has short legs and a lite coat. He looks like a cross between a wiener dog and a german shepheard.



My boyfriend is chubby, has very short legs and gray hair. and looks exactly like his dog. Does this happen by accident or is there some kind of psychological explanation for it?



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

Probably a coincidence, although a very, very funny one.



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

it is on accident.. but it is funny :)



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

people are drawn to pets that resemble them,i love my pot bellied pig.



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

**** happens.



no seriously if you go to a park where everybody goes look at the doge and owners they all look alike. i was told i look like my dog it funny as i don't see it. it just coincidence



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

I would have said dogs often have the same characteristics as their owners so over time perhaps they grow to look like each other.



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

Your Boy friend pick him as a pet because he Knows what its like to be built that way and He,s heart went out to him because he him self knows the pain he has gone threw in life from mean asswholes!{poeple,Crewd ones!} That even makes him asweeter guy, your a very lucky Lady! Good Luck! Hollywood!



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

I have seen many incidences where pets favor their masters. I don't know why this is, but isn't it a funny!!



My boyfriend looks like his dog him. How often does this happen?

It is said that we are attracted to mates who have the same facial features as ourselves, so I guess it is possible for some people to choose pets who might resemble themselves.



I would only be concerned if your boyfriend starts barking at the neighbors and pooping in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans